This document culminates in a Greek English harmony, which solves the Synoptic Problem. It contains -
- A chronologically ordered chart of identical events and similar events, called Parallel Events.
- Observations of the Parallel Events, which interprets the chart and makes conclusions.
- A chart showing differences in dialogue from one Gospel to another, called Differences Compared.
- Charts containing the Greek text, which examines each event shown in the Parallel Events considering location, chronology, and dialogue and arrives at a conclusion as to whether the event is identical of similar. It is called Detailed Examination.
- The final document is a Greek, English Harmony, which proves that the Gospels do not contain error.
Anyone who teaches the Gospels needs to have these documents to be able to teach them to a sufficiently high standard.
The Synoptic Problem
- Brand: Adobe
- Product Code: aa-tsp-pdf
- Availability: In Stock